2.9

I ordered 2 vessel sinks and 2 waterfall style faucets from allmodernsinks.com for our guest bath room. Their website provides a place to send an email. However, there is no company service phone number or address.

Initially, the 2 faucets arrived, but not the sinks. It took several attempts to et any response about the delayed delivery. After many weeks the sinks arrived.

Once we moved into the new home, the guest room was used infrequently. But one of the faucets got rusty and leaked 24 hours per day. I sent many emails explaining that I needed assistance with that product. I provided the order number and asked for contact information for the manufacturer since I was not able to find that online either. It has been several weeks, and we are not receiving any response whatsoever.

I tried to look up owner information of the website domain. However they have paid extra to keep that information from the public.

What type of product sales company does not allow customers to communicate with them? It makes their job easier, but it's a nightmare for the customer!!

Review about: Allmodernsinks Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Modern style product options at good pricing.

I didn't like: No response to questions submitted about order issues.

Comments

I must take exception to the employment of the term "nightmare" for a small and easily repairable issue. A true "nightmare" is ALS, Cancer, Spinabifida, blindness, Multiple Sclerosis, Meniere's Disease, cystic fibrosis, traumatic injury to the body or brain, loss of loved ones particularly children, and a thousand other things that aren't a crummy faucet in one barely used room. Irritating - for sure, Annoying - Yep, lousy service - check, but definitely not a nightmare.

OffbeatCougar739
to Anonymous #1559585

I completely agree with you! Thank you for your comment.